Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Installation of the Eight Great


Revs. Doug LeBow, Sharon Earle, myself, Patrick Feren, Rita Andriello, Jamie Klein,
Gary Oltman and Barbara Oltman


On February 26, 2012, along with seven of my classmates, I was officially installed as the Arts Minister (though I have held the post for several months now) at the NoHo Arts Center for New Thought. We currently have a twice monthly workshop for actors, directors and writers where we "Bring the Creative Process into the creative process", produce theatrical productions, along with other media, and the visual arts.

As a minister, wherever that takes me, I see myself having the following job, which I pledge to uphold:


To provoke, inspire and empower my community and the world at large to optimize their greatest Good using the Divine Intelligence that is indwelling in each and every one,


To be Consciousness on Demand, knowing only the Truth for every one and every thing,


To live consciously, consistently and mindfully in the Truth,


And, as William Blake wrote....


To see a world in a grain of sand,
And heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.



Rev. Jay Willick

No comments:

Post a Comment