Thursday, October 24, 2019

Your Impeachment Primer


Song (My Declaration by Tom Baxter):
Gonna be someone, Gonna give something,
I'm taking it on, I'm taking it on,
It's gonna be my life, so I'm gonna live each day and each night,
Taking it on, I'm taking it on
We all have stuff to take on. In our falling forward, we sometimes trip. Some call that failure, others mistakes, and still others just red-flags of mental stuff to work on. We all have them, including basketball great Kobe Bryant, who once said...
I have self-doubt. I have insecurity. I have fear of failure. I have nights when I show up at the arena and I’m like, ‘My back hurts, my feet hurt, my knees hurt. I don’t have it. I just want to chill.’ We all have self-doubt. You don’t deny it, but you also don’t capitulate to it. You embrace it.
And some seemingly start out coming from behind. This gentleman was considered a failure from early age. He didn't start speaking till he was nearly four years old and then not fluently until he was 12. His teachers said he, “wouldn't amount to much.”  Years later, this gentleman said this...
If you've never failed, you've never tried anything new.   ~Albert Einstein
Or this woman, Ursula Burns. Ms. Burns was raised in the Lower East Side of Manhattan, in a public housing project, by a single mother. So, you could say, she grew up with three social strikes against her: she was black, a girl, and poor. But Ursula did not listen to such garbage. She did not give up. Her Mother would tell her, "Where you are doesn’t define who you are." Ursula dreamt of being an engineer and eventually received a graduate degree from a NYC Ivy League college, followed by an internship at Xerox. She worked her way up, mind you, among predominately white males, to become the first Afro-American woman to be the CEO of a Fortune 500 company.

Now don't think all this is for the young and athletic. Perseverance is not a young persons game, it's a life-long journey game for all. Which brings me back to the song:
I'm gonna be a braver soul than this,
I'm gonna jump at all those many chances that I've missed,
I'm gonna live my life beyond all these fears and forms of cowardice that keep leading me on.
I'm gonna shine out like a beacon in the night,
I'm gonna wrap my fingers around the stars tonight,
'cause I'm taking it on, 'cause I'm taking it on...
That's what we are going to do today....were are going to take it on:  the worries, stories, negative thoughts, victimizing, stupid social beliefs....we are going to IMPEACH THEM.


Hear ye, hear ye, hear ye. The Articles of Impeachment shall now begin. All those present to bear witness to the release of limiting beliefs shall be heard. Hear ye, hear ye, hear ye. We shall begin by the defendant reading the articles of the Constitution of the United Belief System and the history of these charges.


I, the Person of the Belief System, in Order to form a most perfect Life, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to self and the Posterity, Love and Grace of the Human Race Consciousness Magnificence, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the Belief System of this Thinker.

Article I – Legislative
When in the course of falling forward, we may trip upon habitual thoughts, feelings, and beliefs that no longer serve us. In that instance, a process of impeachment must be served.

Section 1
All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the Thinker by Spiritual Practice means, which shall consist of Conscious Mind and Thinker

Section 2
The Thinker shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

Section 3
The Conscious Mind shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, one shall be on Oath, Affirmative Prayer, Contemplation, Meditation or Focused Deep Affirmation. When the Beliefs of the individualized United Belief System is tried, the Divine Mind shall preside: And no Belief shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two-thirds of the Thoughts present.

Section 4
Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to the removal from Mind, and subsequent disqualification to hold and enjoy any additional thought and feeling of honor, Trust or Profit under the United Belief System; but the Belief convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment of Removal, according to the Law of Cause and Effect.


Article II - Executive

Section 1
The Executive Power shall be vested in a Thinker of the Belief System. It shall hold its Office during the Term of eternity.

Section 2
The Thinker shall have power to grant reprieves and pardons for offenses against the United Belief System, except in cases of impeachment.

Section 3
The Thinker shall from time to time give to the Mind information of the State of the Belief System, and recommend to their Consideration such Measures as the Thinker shall judge necessary and expedient; the Thinker may, on extraordinary Occasions, convene both Conscious and Subconscious Mind, or either of them, and in Case of Disagreement between them, shall respect the Conscious Mind. The Thinker may receive Ambassadors of Prosperity and other positive Ministers; and shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed, through the Commission of all the Thoughts and Feelings of the United Belief System.

Section 4
The Thinker, Thoughts and all civil Officers of the Beliefs, shall be removed from Mind on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treasonous Lack, Briberous Limitation, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors of negativity.


Thus is your impeachment primer. We shall proceed with the history of complaint.

To the House of Mind, I hereby officially request an impeachment investigation of the Thinker's negative thoughts that no longer serve the Thinker and other conditions to be named per affidavit ad infinitum.

The House of Mind Judiciary Committee has received said request and the Subcommittee on the Constitution of the United Belief System has investigated said complaints and finds merit to the charges. Therefore, articles of Impeachment describing the specific offense(s) have been prepared, forwarded to the full Judiciary Committee for a vote, approved, and voted in the majority in the full House for approval to deliver such Articles to Conscious Mind and Thinker. We shall now hear from the prosecution.


At a previous time, you took the belief that you were not worthy and moaned and groaned by your lack of funds. Your thoughts were on some lack of faith in yourself. Is that true?


Yes.

At a previous time, you took the belief that you were not lovable and sat home alone, feeling lonely and not attempting to call a friend or go out on your own to meet people. Is that true?


Yes.

At a previous time, you believed the diagnosis of a medical professional, thinking your prognosis was only that which you were told and not that Divine Right Action, along with the prescribed medication or procedure, would make you well. Is that true?


Yes.


At a previous time, you thought often with feelings backing those thoughts, that your career was never going anywhere and you were past your prime and didn't deserve having a career in your passion. Is that true?

Yes.

These are the charges and have been confirmed by the Thinker. The prosecution rests.


The impeached thoughts and beliefs of the Thinker may speak.

Well, I just want to say that I shoulda-woulda-coulda and my upbringing and fear and shame are strong and the self-talk and doubt is rampant and there are good reasons for these thoughts and beliefs because life gets confusing and dramatic and woe is me, you know...and basically I'm just unlovable and everything is in my way ... there's lack, limitation, victim-hood, low self-esteem, and a family medical heirloom to hold onto, not to mention an insufficient background and education, goofy height, inappropriate age, and a few phobias and addictions to loneliness, anger, fear, shame, blame, and guilt. Furthermore, in my defense, I believe that none of these thoughts have happened... and if they did, it wasn't that bad... and if it was, that's not a big deal... and if it is, that's not the Thinkers fault... and if it was, then I didn't mean it... and if I did... you deserved it. The defense rests.
It is time for the vote. All those in favor of the Thinker having these thoughts, feelings and beliefs impeached and removed from it's belief system and hereto prohibited from all future thought-holding...say aye. The vote is unanimous. So says the Conscious Mind and so it is.









Take your negative thoughts to the impeachment floor. Train your mind to not allow the negative junk that makes you fall back stick around. This is how you fall forward.
Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year. One is rich who owns the day, and no one owns the day who allow is it to be invaded with fret and anxiety. Finish every day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities, no doubt crept in. Forget them as soon as you can, tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely, with too high a spirit to be cumbered with your old nonsense. This new day is too dear, with its hopes and invitations, to waste a moment on the yesterdays.  ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
You have the capacity and power to bust through anything to soar and zoom into your Divine Powered abundant, love-filled, creative, vibrant life. Impeach those suckers out your office of belief!





Affirmation
I Am Walking the Talk 
As I journey through my magnificent life, I see the beauty in all things. I smell the fragrance of prosperity. I taste the richness of wise choices. I hear the beating of a loving heart. I feel the power of the harvested Spirit in me being vibrant and full of vitality. And all this I share with the world in peace, grace, and gratitude.
Hallellujah For This Grand Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment