Monday, July 12, 2021

I HAVE ARRIVED

photo "young woman winning trail race" by David Pereiras licensed by EnvatoElements

June was about connecting with the Divine within. In sleep and prayer, turning ourselves on to the infinite possibilities in the Universe, and affirming who we really are and our place in the scheme of things Universal. I've used June to remind us to step away from doing, so we can BE, and in the being:

...refresh, reboot, reconnect to our power

...and reframe the stories that have emerged, re-emerged, or are stubborn and slow us down, triggering old habits.

Boy those old stories can sneak up on ya. Even when you have done the forgiveness work, the shadow work, and/or the trauma work. When the junk shows up, the work must go on to lessen, neutralize, and eliminate those old beliefs by first connecting to the Divine Power, Intelligence, Love, Light, and Law.

Earlier in the month, I compared the Oscar Wilde novel, DORIAN GRAY, to our self-image. I compared how our beliefs, perspectives, perceptions, etc. show up in our lives like the portrait illustrated in the book. However, in real life, we are the painter and the Universe is the store where we get the turpentine to remove paint mistakes and clean our brushes, where we find the best easel to center and balance our canvas, and where we discover new mediums and colors to express the art and creativity of this thing called You.

There's a great moment in the novel GRAPES OF WRATH by John Steinbeck where Tom Joad talks about his next steps in life. He says:

I been thinking about us, too, about our people living like pigs and good rich land layin’ fallow. Or maybe one guy with a million acres and a hundred thousand farmers starvin’. And I been wonderin’ if all our folks got together and yelled…

 … maybe I can just find out somethin’, just scrounge around and maybe find out what it is that’s wrong and see if they ain’t somethin’ that can be done about it. …

Well, maybe like [the Preacher] says, a fella ain't got a soul of his own, but on'y a piece of a big one —an' then—"

"Then it don' matter. Then I'll be all aroun' in the dark. I'll be ever'where—wherever you look. Wherever they's a fight so hungry people can eat, I'll be there. Wherever they's a cop beatin' up a guy, I'll be there. ... I'll be in the way guys yell when they're mad an'—I'll be in the way kids laugh when they're hungry an' they know supper's ready. 

An' when our folks eat the stuff they raise an' live in the houses they build—why, I'll be there. 

Tom's story is not just about activism in his own life and those around him to right the wrongs he talks about. He's digging into the idea of Oneness. Not only are we in this together, but we are also all made from the same cloth. Like Walt Whitman in LEAVES OF GRASS,

I celebrate myself, and sing myself,

And what I assume you shall assume,

For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.

Or like Emerson termed it in THE OVER-SOUL, 

The soul is the perceiver and revealer of truth. By the same fire, serene, impersonal, perfect, which burns until it shall dissolve all things in the waves and surges of an ocean of light, we see and know each other, and what spirit each is of.

We are all part of the one...

THE ONE POWER

THE ONE CREATIVE FORCE

THE ENERGY OF THE BIG BANG

THE FREQUENCY OF LOVE AND WISDOM

In many ways, our stories are part of one story. Our pain is part of one pain. Our surprise at the beauty and fragility of life is part of one chorus of awe.   ~Mark Nepo, Seven Thousand Ways to Listen

In our intentional connection to IT, we can decide if in our story we are the hero, the victim, the wrongdoer, the innocent bystander, or the observer. We can paint those pictures for ourselves. Too often we get caught up in our day-to-day struggles and forget who we are. We forget to be appreciative and in gratitude for the gift of life, for our past, good and not-so-good, and for our old stories and the new ones we are making. 

This is the story of your life.  Just keep right on knocking at the doorway of your consciousness until every “no” become a “yes”, every negation an affirmation, every fear a faith.  ~Ernest Holmes, THIS THING CALLED YOU

This doorway is in your prayer, in your meditations, in your visualizations, in your visioning, and in your connection with Spirit. As poet Robert Frost said in SERVANT OF SERVANTS:

The best way out is always through.

Through the Truth.

Through your best Self.

Through the great intelligence and the wisdom of the ages.

Through your Divine Matrix.

Through connecting to IT and knowing your inclusion with and as IT, the Power and Presence of Divine Intelligence places you in the center and the circumference of your very being - your essence.

Don't allow ego (edging God out), errors, the mortal mind, or the crazy news to have any influence. Their effect only arrives through our cause, when we believe in it or accept it.

Today you are going to take your life in your own hands, realizing God is ever with you.  ~Ernest Holmes, THIS THING CALLED YOU

Be vigilant in your refusal to endorse or accept suggestions that do not embrace your greater self.

Be watchful for those who want to dupe you all those ideas are impotent unless you empower them.

So...

Reject the lies!

Reject the I am what I do's!

Reject the I am what I have's!

Reject the "what other people think of me's!

Reject the separation feeling from others, what you want, and God!


If you can view your mind as your house, it can teach you to control how much space you rent to your wounds and grievances.  You are the proprietor, and you set the rent. ~Fred Luskin, FORGIVE FOR GOOD

Let us embrace and go through any ordeal with an open heart, a deep inquiry, and a desire for allowing ourselves to stay awake and aware and connected to the Divine. And when you do, go through it with and as the Divine in you...

   where you will awaken to your best practices

where you will take the inspired wise action

and where you will be able to stand tall, brave, and bold, and sing loud and proud:

I have arrived!



Affirmative Incantation

Today I rise above 30,000 feet 

...to see the overview of my great ride on this journey

I see fields of green, red roses too

I see myself arriving and thriving

See me breaking on through


As I reach for the stars, wherever I roam

I know I'm supported by my thoughts

...in the following syndrome:


I Am the beloved with all rights and privileges

...constantly beaming at my highest frequency

I Am stepping up, leaning in, bold and brave, 

….sometimes going out on a limb and starting a new wave

I Am surrounded by Light and surrounded by Love, 

...and wisdom lands sweetly right into my glove.


I will carry this through my day, the week, and more

Affirming, awakening

All my opulence showing up here and accounted for!

No comments:

Post a Comment