Wednesday, December 30, 2020

LAYING DOWN YOUR BURDENS

Lyrics from the Melanie song Lay Down (Candles in the Rain) tell us:

We were so close, there was no room

We bled inside each others wounds

We all had caught the same disease

And we all sang the songs of peace 

Part of the “wrapping it up with a bow” theme in December includes wrapping up our past that lingers in the dis-ease of shame, blame, guilt and pain; purging its energy and sending that energy off to the Universe to be used for better purposes, so it does not hold us back or leave some shadow in our belief system of not deserving the best life. We all have wounds from causing wounds, a bit of dis-ease from hurting someone else, as well as hurts we have experienced. However we also have the ability to create a field, a synergy within that can be used to change our consciousness and the beliefs that attract these conditions.

Our spiritual practices create the field...a field of release, healing, and forgiveness.

Wake up! Your word is all powerful. Your consciousness is one with Omnipotence. Your thought is infinite. Your destiny is eternal and your home is everlasting heaven. Realize the truth – I am living in a perfect universe, it always was perfect and always will be perfect.  ~Ernest Holmes

We have the ability to clear our subconscious or subjective mind, to open ourselves up from the tyranny of our past woes, worries, mistakes, and behaviors. It's not to render us not guilty of these transgressions but to free us so we can move from them and step into our potential, manifest our best, and thus give back and be of service to our world at full force. This deep love of self is a transformational intelligence.

When heart connections are made, our neural pathways expand and wise up. We reveal inner peace and thus World Peace because a peace exists in us. If you take a candle into a cave, you light the cave, yet you could also light many candles from the one and increase the light. So too, in giving light by exploring and releasing past pain and guilt/blame/shame can we optimize our manifestations

Melanie's song reminds us to:

Lay down, lay down, let it all down

Let your white birds smile up at the ones who stand and frown

The white bird, the dove in your heart...it's time to release it; to let it smile up all the frowns and habits of our past transgressions.

Release the resistance!

The manifestation work is done immediately by the Universe, however, what it looks like has to do with what you believe and where you stand...

I had a dream I met the Law. I won’t tell you what she looked liked or what she was wearing.

I met the Law and the Law was taking me on a tour. We entered this huge area, infinite, with rows and rows of stuff. We were walking along and all of a sudden I saw my name. 

I said, “hold on, wait; this my stuff?”

She said, “Well you know, whatever you want, whatever you require or declare or are going to require or declare – it’s all here ...waiting for is for you to reveal it in your life. 

So, yeah, it’s your row of stuff.

I looked at it. "Ah, look at that, it just goes on forever, I can have anything, anytime, it just goes on forever. That’s so great." There were boxes and labels of all kinds of things and ideas. And I noticed something I had already received. I said, “I remember getting that, but it didn’t really look as nice as that.

And she said, “Well, that’s because you were standing on the corner.”

“The corner, what are you talking about?

“Well,” she said, “when these things are delivered you have to be on Truth Trail.”

“Truth Trail?”  I asked.

“Yeah,” she said, “when that was being delivered you were standing on the corner of Truth Trail and Fear Avenue, so that was colored by your position at the corner.”

“Huh?”  I continued walking down and soon noticed some great things that were in my life and then I saw there was something that never really happened …so far, something that I have wanted and desired. And I said, “what happened to that? I wanted that, I was standing on Truth Trail, I did Treatment for it and everything else…"

“No……I heard you, the Law heard you. It was being delivered, but you weren’t on Truth Trail, you were on I Don’t Deserve It Drive. If you’re not on Truth Trail, it doesn’t show up.

“Jeez,” I said, “But what about that?” 

She said, “don’t even ask, you were on Lack Lane, buddy. When you are on Lack Lane, everything is tainted.”

I tell you this story because I want you all to join me in digging in, delving deeper into your spiritual Mind practices, to pay forward in mental coin so that the stuff that you require, the attitudes you require, the relationships you require, the peace of mind you have decided to have shown up as you desired it, as you pictured it, as you wanted it.

Let me encourage you to stay on Faith Freeway or Belief Boulevard or Spirit Street if you can’t be on Truth Trail. Because UPS  -the Universal Prosperity Service- they’re going to deliver and you want to be at the right address to get the right and perfect delivery.

Our belief sets the limit to the quality of our demonstration through a Principle that is limitless and from a Universal warehouse with infinite possibilities ready to fill everything you require. So it is not a question of Its willingness or of Its ability, it is entirely a question of our own receptivity and freedom from shame, blame, guilt, or regret. If you find your thoughts and beliefs flavored with any of that lack junk:  

Keep praying, treating your mind with love, 
backed by knowing your power 
...the Divine power within

It is like holding a glass with dirty water. You start pouring the mental equivalent of the clean, freshwater of prosperity or health or whatever into that glass; with love and gratitude-filled prayer and spiritual practice overflowing. In the Gospel of Thomas, Yeshua is quoted, 

If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you.

Look at what beliefs and decisions you inherited from your family or adopted from society. 

  What beliefs and decisions do you have regarding your mind and body?

  What beliefs and decisions do you have about your family or love relationships?

   What beliefs and decisions do you have about friends, money, community, or work?

  What beliefs and decisions do you have about your Higher Self and Source? 

Where do you stand on those things now? In order to relieve the burden, you create gnosis, an understanding that allows you to release them in the revelation process to decide what you are for vs what you are against. 

You are for the forgiveness of all.

You are for the conscious eradication of any evil intentions within.

You are for a forward movement of Divine Love and Intelligence, intentionally activated in your consciousness and physical reality.

Since the explosion of the first atom bomb, we have read about the possibility of a physical chain reaction that might destroy civilization, as we understand it. There is another kind of energy that is even more important. This is the energy of faith, of affirmative prayer and spiritual meditation. There is no reason to doubt that in the field of spiritual consciousness a chain reaction could be created which would bless the world.  ~Ernest Holmes, Living the Science of Mind 

It's not the bills or the kids or the elderly or even the government. It's the burden in our minds. The darkness in our soul that must be revealed, laid down and released.

So raise the candles high

'Cause if you don't we could stay black against the night

Oh, raise them higher again

And if you do we could stay dry against the rain

Lay Down, Lay Down your burdens and celebrate the holidays by freeing ourselves of our burdens and making a stand on Truth Trail.




Affirmative Incantation

Peace in my heart out pictures as peace in my life and in the world. My peace of mind is a reflection of the Christ consciousness I share with all-kind. 

Since my Word affirms this step...and the next step, and the next, I shall speak it full of faith and conviction. I now reveal all that is hidden which has blocked my way. And I declare that all energies that is revealed shall now be reduced, reused, and recycled into the Universe for a greater cause...a greater purpose...a positive light.

I do not ignore, I reveal. I will not forget, I make an apology and forgive. I am not reminding, I am releasing. I detox and declutter, forgiving myself and others for any and all transgressions. I choose to lay down my regrets. I choose to lay down my trespasses. I choose to lay down my arms of negativity. I shall let the rain wash away the hurt and pain and to heal. In this moment, I claim my freedom from any guilt, shame, blame, or “woe is me.” That history no longer holds me from my beautiful, abundant, positive, peaceful, healthy, happy, joyous, and prosperous life. 

I now allow peace of mind, a clear conscience, the Christ Consciousness, and an ease of body to dominate my mind and out-picture in my life. I joyously sing praises and gratitude for the cleansing of my soul and the song of hallelujah that echoes in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment