Tuesday, February 2, 2021

PEACE IN OUR HEARTS

Today I want to highlight Dr. King's dedication to nonviolent activism; protesting injustice with a call for peace and unity, oneness, and prosperity for all. Influenced by Yeshua, Mahatma Gandhi, Dr. Howard Thurman and others, he knew that the power of peace could move what seemed immovable, teach those who seemed unteachable, bring light where there is darkness, and change this nation and the world.

This morning we will be diving into Peace In Our Hearts. We are bigger than any occurrence or condition or any low vibrational frequencies like division, doubt, fear, or stress. We are in a field of infinite possibilities that react to our thoughts, feelings, and beliefs.  What energy/vibration are you in?  What energy/vibration do you want to be in? 

Our optimal job is to turn away from the reaction of what is not peaceful and step into intention and creation of what is peaceful. Are you ready to let go of the fear, anger, uncertainty, and step into your clarity, understanding, certainty, love, and peace?

We can be the Light in the darkness by switching on the God switch. This is not some religious thing. It is as simple as:

How do you start your day in mind, body, soul,
thoughts, feelings, spiritual practice, and food?
How do you end your day?

Peace out there starts with peace inside you. Through our unity in the One and our awareness and awakening with our Highest Self, we not only bring peace in our hearts but become an example to others, rising the vibration throughout the world.

Let's start with our bodies. 

Being mindful of our bodies is essential to the expression of our attitudes, perspectives, and perceptions, and thus our beliefs and experiences. 

Are you all collapsed...shoulders slumped, spine contracted? 

Are you lifting up, doing your wonder woman pose, and deep breathwork?

Remember the spiritual practice of the breath is a release, refresh, and a reboot to mind and body. It is the precursor to the song in your heart revealing itself, illuminating your God-Light into your world and beyond.

Language and communication is important, so focus on what you want to expand. Self-talk is powerful. Choose yours wisely ...it's not about what you don't want....it's about what you want! As Carl Jung reminds us, “What you resist, persists.” So do not resist the negative, re-frame it to surrender to the positive. Life does not need to just be about the good vs. bad. It's about what you declare you are going to reveal in your life or the life of our nation.

Plug-In To What Nourishes You

Spiritual Practice, Community
Self Care – mentally and physically
Varying the sensory input - music, reading, etc.
Moving your body - motion creates emotion and emotion creates attitude, perception, and perspective. Is yours on strife and fear or peace, health and prosperity.

There is an indefinable mysterious power that pervades everything, I feel it though I do not see it. It is this unseen power which makes itself felt and yet defies all proof, because it is so unlike all that I perceive through my senses. It transcends the senses. But it is possible to reason out the existence of God to a limited extent. Even in ordinary affairs we know that people do not know who rules or why and how
[IT] rules and yet they know that there is a power that certainly rules.  ~Gandhi

That ruling power is in you....is you.

INTEGRITY/COURAGE

Dr. King wrote:

Cowardice asks the question, 'Is it safe?' Expediency asks the question, 'Is it politic?' Vanity asks the question, 'Is it popular?' But, conscience asks the question, 'Is it right?' And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because one's conscience tells one that it is right.

Courage is the ability to do what is in your heart. 'Courage' comes from the Latin, 'cor,' meaning heart and spirit. We open our heart to trust the inner wisdom. The inner wisdom comes from Spirit, the Universal Intelligence. With integrity to our spiritual practices and courageousness in using the revelations from our spiritual practices, we can stand on the Principle of Love and Law. The unconditional love of the Divine and the Law that provides as we believe. 

BELIEVING

Gandhi asked...

...is this power benevolent or malevolent? I see it as purely benevolent, for I can see that in the midst of death life persists, in the midst of untruth Truth persists, in the midst of darkness light persists. Hence I gather that God is life, truth, light. ...love. ... the supreme Good. ...[not] merely satisf[ying] the intellect ...[but] rul[ing] the heart and transform[ing] it. ...express[ing] ...in every smallest act.... This can only be done through a definite realization, more real than the five senses can ever produce.

Peace is a possibility right now. 

Believing that is step one. Keep peace in mind everywhere you are. Let us embody what St. Francis declared:

I AM an instrument of Divine peace:

     where there is hatred, I shall sow love;

     where there is injury, pardon;

     where there is doubt, faith;

     where there is despair, hope;

     where there is darkness, light;

     where there is sadness, joy.

Divine Love, I now declare

That I shall not so much seek to be consoled as to console,

     to be understood as to understand,

     to be loved as to love.

For it is in giving that I receive,

It is in pardoning that I am pardoned,

And so I forgive all

And allow all hate, fear, anger, disappointment, and victim-hood 

To be released from my heart and die from my experience

As I reveal my eternal life of love, peace, honor, justice, respect, kindness, and grace. 

You probably won't be able to curb every idea that enters your head, but by watching your actions, thoughts, character, and habits, you can always decide if you will make a home for it. 

On January 30th, we begin the 64 day Season for Nonviolence, an educational and grassroots campaign dedicated to the legacy of Mahatma Gandhi who believed in the power of truth and possibility — that a person of conscience could awaken others by refusing to go along with existing injustice and by pointing out more just and workable alternatives. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. applied Gandhian principles to the movement for civil rights.

If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration. ~Nikola Tesla 

 Peace begins within and radiates outwardly. Peace in the land starts with the individual. There is no peace in the nation without peace in each of our hearts. 

Get in the wave. Weep, rage, if you must...but then breathe, and sing. Plug-in, nourish, and give peace a chance...



Affirmative Incantation

Today I begin to use the Power within like I have never done before, to experience the Good that God is.

I know who I am – an individualized force of the creative Intelligence of All. I AM empowered by the Light and Wisdom of The Thing Itself...Spirit, Source, Divine Intelligence. I follow that Truth with the awareness that my thought is creative... thoughts are things. And so I sow the seeds of my joyous life with these words today. I move now as an outlet for the Universe to work with me, for me, by me, and through me, to make my life a living demonstration of Its greatest example.

So here I Am, Universe. Here I speak my Word, Spirit. Here I Am using my mind, heart, soul, brain, and gut to talk to you, declare as you, reveal through you a life being lived fully, with succulence, joy, grace, peace, and courage. I surround myself with love, kindness, wisdom, creativity, and vitality; nurturing my body, mind, and soul with goodness, and laughter.

Today I feed my consciousness with the nutrition of Divine Love and sing out with success!

No comments:

Post a Comment