Sunday, May 10, 2020

Ain't Life Keen?

During this first year, we explored our Origins...  
THERE IS but one hand in the universe. It is God's hand. Whenever you have felt that your hand was empty, it has been because you have believed yourself something separate from God. … Your hand is God's hand. My hand is God's hand. [It] reaches out through these, [Its] only hands, to give [Its]) gifts.  ~Emilie Cady, “How I Used Truth, God's Hand” 
We discovered that the Big Bang and Genesis stories are the same, though they explain the event in their own vernacular. We also presented our Statements of Principles. Our Purpose:  

We are Here to Reveal Our Divinity

Our Vision, what you see in your mind's eye for your life is imperative.

Vibrating at the Speed of the Divine with love always being the answer and then optimizing your greatest Self by being a clear, luminous and dynamic force for Good


Mahatma Gandhi reminds us:
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.
Our Mission statement concluded the hows we will succeed in our vision?

To Use The Principles and Tools of The Science of Mind and Spirit, Neuro-Science and 

Ancient Wisdom To Bust Through, Soar and Zoom Into Our Greatest Life and 

Sharing That Gift For the Common Good 


Later, we re-imagined and refreshed many traditional ideas. We discovered the back story and true meaning of "Amazing Grace," that our thoughts create the wretch, not our True nature. We took back the New Thought trope, "Perfect, Whole and Complete;" recognizing that those words illustrate our spiritual foundation and we should always begin there. We regained the use of “Hallelujah, ”which means joyous praise in the song of God. We know Law is always at work and Love fuels It in all things. 

Then we re-discovered the 10 Commandments. We took them apart, using a translation from the Aramaic. We found that they are directions, guiding us on our journey, not 'slap-your-wrist' commands. The first five were about recognizing and unifying ourselves with the Presence and Power within, honoring the relationship between ourselves and the Universe through our parents, our community and our world, and to remember to take time to rest / reboot / reconnect at least once a week. The second set of five are about not taking or hoarding things in your life. There is no reason to take, that is evidence of a lack consciousness. To give and share is the Law of Circulation:  what you give returns to you multiplied abundantly. When we develop a have consciousness, there lies the best opportunity to tap into the Infinite possibilities in the Universe.

We took a deep dive into That prayer...The Lord's Prayer. I interpreted from the Aramaic translation, based on the cultural references of the day:
Our beloved parent, Mother-Father-Mind, which is everywhere in the Universe.
That which is the pure, indestructible, omniscient, omnipresent, all-knowing, and all-loving power; the singular energy which created all and is All, quenching the thirst for life in all...the great I Am.
I take this moment to call upon and reveal your Divine Council and unify with It's beauty, power, light, joy, peace, understanding and wisdom.
Let it be your desire on this planet, as it is in the Universe, to flow into my consciousness, like the movement of the celestial bodies in the cosmos; filling my life with your blessing of love, health, harmony, and prosperity. I now intentionally receive those blessings and acknowledge my Good.
Provide me bread, the meals which my soul feeds from day to day.
For you are the source and substance which nourishes my body temple and my mind, brings abundance into my pocket, Light into my heart, and joy into my experiences.
Your power and love surrounds me with the kindness, respect and compassion of others, and the knowledge of Truth, and the understanding of who I am.
Empower me to forgive all my offenses and mistakes, as I forgive any and all who has offended me; untying, releasing and setting me free from the burden and bondage of anyone and anything that I believe has done me wrong; and canceling those ideas in my mind and my heart, forgiving myself and removing all judgment in my life.
And do not let me enter into any temptation that separates me from my best life and the perfection of your creation.
Yet, do separate me from any mistakes and troublemakers entering my life.
Keep me from any thoughts or feelings of lack or limitation, dis-ease or despair, narcissism or entitlement, addiction, selfishness or fear and anyone who may lead me to such actions and beliefs.
For I know your Divine Counsel, power and energy, which has come forth in songs and praises throughout the ages, now lovingly guides and inspires me, through It's indwelling presence, to speak my word, which I now faithfully seal and release, backed by my belief in and gratitude for its fulfillment; right here and right now.
I am powerful and I am blessed! ... and so it is. Amen. Hallelujah.
This is not just the Lord's Prayer. It may be called the Namaste Prayer or the Christ Consciousness Prayer. It is Your Prayer. My Prayer...The Truth Prayer

In this first year, we've declared and decreed our independence from lack and limitation. We re-treated into our roots to reveal our Divine factory settings, learned to bend reality by having our brains on God and living a life of gratitude, gracefully and prosperously. We studied the Divine Matrix we all have working for us.
We see the world, not as it is, but as we are.  ~Talmud
We studied the elements – earth, air, water, fire; how the simple act of breath is a spiritual practice, receiving and sharing the Divine within. And grounding and earthing are spiritual practices from just putting your bare feet in the grass and connecting to Mother Earth.
Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads.  ~Henry David Thoreau, Walden 
Life is about buoyancy, focusing on where you want to go and seeing the biggest picture. We heard the story about the Master and his student discussing life pains.

The Master sat beside this troubled young man and said, “The pain of life is pure salt; no more, no less. The amount of pain in life remains the same, exactly the same. But the amount we taste the ‘pain’ depends on the container we put it into. So when you are in pain, the only thing you can do is to enlarge your sense of things. Stop being a glass. Become a lake.”

In this last year we discussed fanning the Divine spark, staying ablaze with the glory of Spirit in everything you think, feel, and do. As we dived into studying perception in 2020, we discovered how to see God in everything, use foresight to not just see ahead, but to be in that future in consciousness right now and attract what we desire in our lives. We talked about how to dress for success, in mind as well as body, and that no matter what is going on to stay on Principle, and when you speak your Word to be consistently sassy and succulent.
Man's word is his wand filled with magic and power! Yeshua emphasized the power of the word; “By thy words thou shalt be justified and by thy words thou shalt be condemned,” and “death and life are in power of the tongue.” So man has power to change an unhappy condition by waving over it the wand of his word. In the place of sorrow appears joy, in the place of sickness appears health, in the place of lack appears plenty.   ~Florence Scovel Shinn, Your Word Is Your Wand

Staying awake during this pandemic, we allow a transmutation to occur...our butterfly is emerging and change is a-comin'. What will that change look like? Well, that's the beauty about being awake, you can choose with eyes wide open.  

Happy first year, my friends. I am blessed to have you in our beloved community. 




Affirmation
Divine order surrounds my every move.
I am one with Infinite Intelligence and learn everything I need to know,
when I need to know it.
Always under direct inspiration, I make the right decisions, quickly.
I am blessed...
Blessed with the guidance of Infinite Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment