Saturday, May 29, 2021

Infinite Possibilities

Ever read “Dorian Grey?” The main characters show three aspects of Oscar Wilde:

"Basil Hallward is what I think I am."

     ...conventionally minded (Basil is the painter of the portrait of Dorian, who becomes his muse in art and life).

"Lord Henry is what the world thinks of me."

     ...a charming famous wit and brilliant intellect, possessed of “wrong, fascinating, poisonous, delightful theories.”  

"Dorian what I would like to be."

     ...the archetype of male youth/beauty, though exceptionally vain and narcissistic, convinced that his youth/physical attractiveness is his most salient characteristic, which leads to his death as the painting absorbs and reveals his narcissistic and unethical ways.

Our lives, similar to Dorian's picture in the attic, are a reflection of our self-image. This begs the questions:

How does self-image impact my life?

How is self-image formed?

How do I change my self-image?

Self-image lives in the subconscious mind. Your attitudes, perspective, perception, opinions all sit in your subconscious mind and all your reactions to events are triggers from memory and emotion. These triggers and reactions are dependent on how we see ourselves and our place in the Universe and the opportunities we feel we can grab onto.

Our self-image sitting in our subconscious is like the auto-pilot on a plane. The minute we go off-course in any area of our lives that doesn't match the self-image we have set up, then our course is corrected by the perspectives and attitudes embedded in our subconscious.

Say you want to lose weight – so you go on a diet. But how do you see yourself – your self-image? Has this weight become the new norm? Do you see yourself as this norm? Without accepting yourself as the new weight in your self-image, the weight will return, the eating habits will return — the auto-pilot in your subconscious will insist. It's not just a habit of eating practices, you've got to change your thinking about it.

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ~Buckminster Fuller

Is a million dollars a large amount of money to you? Ten million? How about $50? It's all just a bunch of paper we trade for goods or services. However, it's also energy. When we are wowed by the bigger numbers or pooh-pooh the lower amounts, we are giving money a fear and lack energy. 

Change your thoughts, change the energy about money.

Say with me:

I am so happy and grateful now that money comes to me in increasing amounts through continuous multiple sources.

I am so happy and appreciative that health and wellness show up in my life as vitality and vibrancy at every moment.

I am so happy and thankful that love, kindness, compassion, affection, and respect surround me all of my days from morning to night and back to morning again.

I am so happy and in deep gratitude for the peace and grace that constantly envelopes my every experience.

You could go on and on with this in every single part of your life. With consistency, within thirty – ninety days, you will start buying into those ideas. And they will start to live in your subconscious and inform your every reaction, action, and perspective.

You see, your subconscious is like a plant you continue to feed and nourish every moment. Like your body, what are you feeding it? Does that feeding nourish and flourish the system? or starve, struggle or stress it?

We live in a universe of infinite frequencies. In fact, had they had the technology to build a smartphone in the '30s, they could have used those same frequencies as we do today. The frequencies were already there, we just didn't know how to utilize them. The same is true for your frequency of success, wealth, health, etc. - it's all there and there's an infinite way to use them. We just have to learn to connect to those opulent frequencies. When we connect and awaken our awareness like science and technology did for the phone, we can use those infinite frequencies/possibilities to strengthen our knowledge and beliefs.

Our consciousness dictates the frequency we ride in life. If it's a low frequency of fear, dis-ease, anger, frustration, victimhood, and shame — all things seem to be done at or to me.

If it's a high frequency of passion, ease, love, peace, empowerment, success, and joy — things are done as and through me... and on purpose.

What are you consenting to in your life? The few things you have? or the unlimited things available to you? We get to choose.

God is infinite, God is eternal

And you are the God of your thoughts

the God of your feelings
the God of your imagination
the God of your subconscious

The subconscious always says “Yes.” It doesn't decide – your conscious mind decides...it accepts. It doesn't think...your conscious mind thinks and the subconscious acts.

Now any change can take some time. That paradigm in your subconscious, oh, it will put up a fight. But our job isn't to fight it - it's to change it by taking conscious control over it and focusing it in a new direction.

There is a difference between WISHING for a thing and being READY to receive it. No one is ready for a thing, until he believes he can acquire it. The state of mind must be BELIEF, not mere hope or wish. Open-mindedness is essential for belief. Close minds will not inspire faith, courage, and belief.  ~Napoleon Hill, Think and Grow Rich

 Are you open-minded to the possibility of infinite possibilities? Better question - do you have faith in limited possibilities or infinite possibilities? If you don't have faith in infinite possibilities, you have faith in limited possibilities. And if you have faith in limited possibilities, when do you think you'll run through them? 

If you said your faith lies in the limited...you are wrong. Well, you are right in that your decision makes it so in your life, however, you are wrong in that the idea of limited possibilities is not a Universal Truth. 

You cannot limit the ever-expanding Universe, you cannot limit the energy exuded in that expansion, and you cannot limit the frequencies of light and matter created by the energy of the expanding Universe...which we will never catch up with.

The proper distance … between Earth and the edge of the observable universe is 46 billion light-years. … but this does not represent the distance at any given time because the edge of the observable universe and the Earth have since moved further apart.   ~Extra Dimensions in Space and Time by Itzhak Bars (Professor of Physics at the University of Southern CA, L. A.) and John Terning (Professor of Physics at University of CA, Davis)

American astronomer Edwin Hubble discovered in the 1920s that the Universe is expanding by showing that most galaxies are receding from the Milky Way. The Hubble Constant tells us that for each additional megaparsec (around 3.26 million light-years) of distance, galaxies recede 500 kilometres per second faster — so the Hubble constant was 500 in units of kilometres per second per megaparsec. 

Yeah, I don't get the numbers much either, they are mind-boggling, but that is the science of the expanding Universe. With expanded possibilities, there are mind-boggling possibilities. Fuel your mind and imagination with that.

How does self-image impact my life?

It is the frequency by which my subconscious talks to me and the Law

How is self-image formed?

By our awareness to the Truth and by the use of these principles in our conscious mind. Yes, upbringing and environment play their part, but more by our continuous self-talk and connection to Spirit.

How do I change my self-image?

  • Accepting I have the power
  • Awakening to the Truth
  • Putting that Truth into action with words, prayer, action, centering, grounding, deciding, knowing, awakening, connecting, using the affirmative incantations - in general, by working your Mind over and over again

Say with me again:

I am so happy and grateful now that money comes to me in increasing amounts through continuous multiple sources.

I am so happy and appreciative that health and wellness show up in my life as vitality and vibrancy at every moment.

I am so happy and thankful that love, kindness, compassion, affection, and respect surround me all of my days from morning to night and back to morning again.

I am so happy and in deep gratitude for the peace and grace that constantly envelopes my every moment.

You go to the mirror and tell yourself that...no one else will. I can tell you till I'm blue in the face, and yes, I am here to remind you – and that's okay. But you gotta tell you! You have to tap into that frequency of infinite possibilities and place it into your life...and I do too.

Join me in tapping into the infinite possibilities of the Universe!

And make this second half of 2021 our most fabulous!



Affirmative Incantation

Today I use my Word to open up to new possibilities.

These new possibilities inform me of the best next steps to take.

And those best next steps I take activate the Universe to deliver more opportunities to achieve multiple streams of opulence in my life.

With all these opportunities showing up from the Universe, I make myself available to use my expertise as an irreplaceable asset to all those who need what I do.

I am so happy and grateful that the river of prosperity is flowing to me right now. I am drenched in an abundance of love, wealth, and vitality. The possibilities are infinite and I grab them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment